Located in Central Georgia, Macon is a fast-growing and vibrant community. It is home to many unique sites and attractions, including the Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park and the Tubman Museum. We are proud to represent people who need legal help the most in Macon and throughout the wider region.
At Wetherington Law Firm, our Macon personal injury attorneys are dedicated, results-driven advocates for justice. We take on causes, not cases. If you or your family member was hurt in a serious accident in Macon-Bibb County, we are more than ready to help. To set up a no-cost, no-commitment consultation with a top-rated Georgia personal injury lawyer, please contact us today.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Macon, Georgia
We are a full-service personal injury firm that has earned a reputation for success. With a focus on serious and catastrophic injuries, our Georgia personal injury lawyers have the specialized legal skills, professional experience, and real-world experience to help people through the most complex claims. Along with other types of personal injury claims in Macon, our law firm can help you with:
- Car Accidents: We handle the full spectrum of auto accident injury claims in Macon-Bibb County. Our firm will help you bring a claim for compensation after a crash. Call our Macon car accident lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Bicycle Accidents: Far too many motorists in Georgia still struggle to share road safety with cyclists. If you were injured in a bike accident in Macon, we can help.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Our Macon motorcycle accident injury attorneys have the unique legal expertise to protect the rights and interests of injured riders.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Pedestrians are vulnerable to injury. Negligent bikers, drivers, motorcyclists, and truckers can cause pedestrians serious bodily injury. We represent pedestrians severely injured in motor vehicle accidents in Macon.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents: Truck companies must comply with state and federal transportation safety regulations. Our personal injury firm holds negligent truck companies and their commercial insurers accountable.
- Boating Accidents: Georgia is one of the best areas in the country for boating. But boats can be dangerous if proper care is not taken. We handle boat accident injury claims in the Macon area.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Businesses and property owners must remove slipping and tripping hazards. If you were hurt in a slip and fall caused by negligence, our Macon personal injury lawyers can help.
- Premises Liability Claims: Beyond slip and fall accidents, we handle all other types of premises liability claims in Macon, including negligent security lawsuits.
- Defective Drug Claims: Large corporations can be held legally liable for injuries caused by dangerous and defective drugs. Call our Macon defective drug lawyers for help.
- Medical Malpractice Claims: We hold negligent doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health providers liable for harm caused to patients by medical malpractice.
You Need Full Financial Compensation After a Serious Accident
After suffering a serious injury in Macon, you need money to pay bills and support your family. Georgia law allows personal injury claimants/plaintiffs to seek financial relief for economic and non-economic losses. The value of your personal injury claim will depend on the extent of your damages and your ability to prove liability. Our Macon, GA personal injury attorneys work tirelessly to help injured victims maximize their financial support.
Compensation can be sought for:
- Property damage;
- Emergency medical treatment;
- Hospital bills;
- Other health care expenses;
- Lost wages;
- Diminished earning power;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent scarring;
- Long-term disability; and
- Wrongful death of a family member.
- Injured Victims Trust Our Macon Personal Injury Attorneys
Navigating the personal injury claims process is never easy. Defendants and insurers try to do everything that they can to pay out less. At Wetherington Law, we are a boutique personal injury litigation firm that works on behalf of victims and their families—not large insurance companies. Among other things, our Macon, GA personal injury attorneys will:
- Hear your story and answer your questions about the claims process;
- Thoroughly investigate your accident and your injuries;
- Handle the insurance paperwork and legal paperwork;
- Represent you or your loved one in settlement negotiations; and
- Take your personal injury claim as far as it needs to go to get results.
No matter your current financial situation, you can always afford to retain a top Macon personal injury lawyer. Our law firm represents victims on contingency. Our clients never pay any legal fees unless we help them secure financial compensation through a personal injury settlement or trial verdict.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
At Wetherington Law, our Macon personal injury attorneys are standing by, ready to get working on your behalf. If you or your loved one was severely injured in any type of accident, we are here to help you fight for justice and full financial compensation. Contact us online or call at 478-796-8244 today for your free, no-obligation initial appointment with an attorney. We represent injured victims in Macon and throughout the surrounding communities in Macon-Bibb County.
Visit Our Macon Office
Wetherington Law Firm – Macon Personal Injury Lawyers
561 D T Walton Sr Way
Macon, GA 32021