Voted Best Personal Injury Law Firm By Georgia Lawyers
Roswell Personal Injury Attorneys
I called Matt after several people recommended him. He was very kind and did a very good job on my son’s case. We are very thankful for the work he did. Most importantly, he was never hard to reach and answered every question we had while going through the process. Matt is the only attorney I will ever call in the future.
My husband is a cyclist that did not fair well against an SUV recently. Matt and his team took phenomenal care of us, allowing us not to stress out (too much) about the little things. Matt and his team handled everything with professionalism. We know we made the right call.
So glad I hired this firm after my rearend car accident. Matt embodies the skill set and values I was looking for. He treats every case like a mini war, and was a zealous advocate on my behalf. And he did so in the most competent and skillful manner. He listened, was empathetic and understood my legal and nonlegal problems.
My 85-year old mom was in a motor vehicle accident with an uninsured motorist. His love, thoroughness and commitment to her case helped us through this accident and her cancer treatment. She underwent successful lobectomy and chemotherapy and is doing exceptionally well. We are immensely grateful.
It was important to me to get the maximum money I could for my broken neck and arm. After getting jerked around for months by State Farm, I interviewed several firms and chose Mr. Wetherington. I’m glad I did. He forced the insurance company to pay twenty times their last offer to me.
It is an honor to share my experience with Mr. Wetherington. He was able to get answers about what happened in my son’s wreck that other attorney’s were not able to do. I am so thankful for the work that he did and he was very thorough in his explanation of why the vehicle had a “defect.”
My case did not settle. The person that hit me only had minimal policy limits. Fortunately, I had my own insurance, which should have provided more money. My insurance company, Allstate, treated me like garbage. We had to sue them and go all the way to trial, which we won.
- Jane Doe
Matt Wetherington is the attorney who is suing the booting companies. We need to do everything we can as a community to help him succeed. God bless you, Mr. Wetherington!
The best! Great people and always friendly.
Roswell Personal Injury Attorneys
Located just south of Alpharetta, Roswell is a rapidly growing community. It is home to a number of unique sites and attractions, including the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, the Ameris Bank Amphitheater, Bulloch Hall, and the Vickery Creek Trail. As the ninth-largest city in the state, the streets of Roswell can also become congested, and accidents occur.
At Wetherington Law, our Roswell personal injury lawyers fight aggressively to hold negligent defendants and large insurance companies accountable. From regulatory violations by institutions to violent crime and rape claims to catastrophic injuries and financial disputes among businesses with over $5 million involved, our firm has the experience and talent needed to succeed in any type of civil litigation. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident in Fulton County, we are here to help. To set up a free, fully confidential case evaluation with a top-rated Roswell personal injury lawyer, please contact us today.
We are a Full-Service Personal Injury Firm Representing Victims in Roswell, Georgia
With a focus on complex and catastrophic injury claims, our Roswell personal injury lawyers are devoted to advocating for the people who need help the most. We prepare every case for trial—ensuring that you and your family are in the best possible position to get justice and full compensation. Along with other types of cases, our Roswell personal injury lawyers handle:
- Car Accidents: Automobile collisions are the most frequent cause of accidental injuries in Fulton County. Our Roswell car accident lawyers are here to help you navigate the claims process.
- Bicycle Injuries: Roswell can be a great place for biking—but only if motorists safely share the road. We represent injured bicyclists throughout northern Georgia.
- Motorcycle Crashes: A stunning 80 percent of motorcycle crashes result in injuries to the rider. Injured motorcyclists in Roswell need strong, aggressive legal representation.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Were you injured as a pedestrian in Roswell? We are here to help you secure the full financial support that you deserve.
- Commercial Trucking Accidents: With several major highways running through the area (U.S. Route 19, Georgia State Route 140, etc.), Roswell sees more than its fair share of serious trucking accidents.
- Boat Accidents: While Fulton County has some excellent options for boating, accidents remain a serious safety issue. Call our Roswell boat accident lawyers for help.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Were you hurt in a slip and fall or trip and fall? Call our Roswell personal injury lawyers for immediate help with your legal claim.
- Premises Liability Claims: Under Georgia law, businesses and property owners in Roswell have a general responsibility to provide reasonably safe conditions for guests.
- Defective Vehicle Claims: Far too many people suffer serious injury or death due to defective vehicles. Vehicle manufacturers need to be held accountable for design, manufacturing, and warning defects. If you were harmed by a defective vehicle, our Roswell defective vehicle lawyers are here to help you get justice.
- Medical Malpractice Claims: Doctors, hospitals, and other medical providers owe patients certain obligations. If you were harmed due to medical negligence, our Roswell medical malpractice lawyers are here to help you get full financial support.
We Handle Motor Vehicle Accident Claims in Roswell
Even the smallest mistake made by a negligent driver will have a drastic impact on your life. The injuries you sustain may take months to recover from, and you may be unable to work during that time. You can claim damages from the at-fault party that caused your crash and below, our Roswell car accident attorneys explain the types of damages you can receive.
Special Damages After a Car Accident
The special damages awarded after a car accident are also called economic damages. These types of financial compensation have an actual dollar value, so they are fairly easy to calculate. The most common types of special damages after a car accident include:
- Medical Expenses: Damages for medical expenses can include the cost of treatment, hospitalization stays, physical therapy, medical equipment, medication costs, and transportation to and from doctor’s appointments. It is important to wait to file a claim until you have received a full diagnosis and prognosis, so you can claim your future medical expenses as well as those you have already incurred.
- Lost Income: It is not only your wages you can claim after a crash, but also benefits, bonuses, sick leave, vacation pay, and more.
- Loss of Earning Capacity: If your injuries are so severe that you cannot return to the same line of work and must enter into a lower-paying position, you can claim a loss of earning capacity.
- Property Damages: You can hold the at-fault party liable for paying for the damage to your vehicle and any other property that became damaged during the crash.
General Damages After a Car Accident
Following a serious accident in Roswell, GA, you need financial compensation to pay your bills. Georgia law allows injured victims to recover for both economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault party. Our Roswell auto accident lawyers fight tirelessly to help victims and their families maximize their compensation. You may be eligible to recover financial damages for:
- Pain and Suffering: The physical pain and emotional trauma you endure after a crash are losses and you deserve compensation for them.
- Loss of Quality of Life: These damages go further than pain and suffering. They are meant to compensate you if you can no longer enjoy the things you once did, such as playing a sport or having intimate relations with your spouse.
- Permanent Disfigurement: If the crash left you with permanent scarring or disfigurement, you can claim damages for the loss.
Punitive Damages After a Car Accident
Punitive damages are rarely awarded after a crash, but there are times when victims are eligible. Punitive damages are just that – they are meant to punish the negligent driver for egregious behavior and not compensate you or try to wholly restore your health. An experienced Roswell car accident attorney can advise when punitive damages are available, such as when a drunk motorist caused a crash. The following damages are considered punitive damages:
- Emergency room treatment;
- Hospital bills and health care bills;
- Physical therapy and rehabilitative care;
- Lost income and loss of earning potential;
- Mental anguish;
- Wrongful death of a family member.
Why Work With Our Roswell Personal Injury Lawyers?
Personal injury law is complicated. At Wetherington Law, we are a boutique civil litigation firm devoted to protecting the rights and interests of injured victims throughout Georgia, including in Fulton County. Among other things, our Roswell personal injury attorneys are prepared to:
- Conduct a thorough review and evaluation of a personal claim;
- Investigate the accident—securing the evidence you need to support your claim;
- Handle all of the legal paperwork and settlement negotiations with insurers; and
- Devise a comprehensive legal strategy focused on getting you justice and compensation.
Call Our Roswell Personal Injury Attorneys for Immediate Assistance
At Wetherington Law, our Roswell personal injury lawyer advocates tirelessly for the legal rights and financial interests of victims and their families. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, we are here to help. Contact us today to set up your no-cost, no-commitment initial appointment. We represent injured victims in Roswell and throughout all of Fulton County, including in Atlanta, Sandy Springs, South Fulton, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Milton, East Point, and Union City.