FREE LIVE QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION WITH GEORGIA ATTORNEYS
This even has ended. You can re-watch the video here:
- Frequently asked questions by Georgia business owners dealing with COVID-19:
- Can an employer fire an employee who refuses to show up?
If an employee get sick, are they legally entitled to paid time off?
Can an employee sue their employer for forcing them to work during COVID?
- When it makes financial sense for a business to hire an employment lawyer
- Insurance implications for business owners and policy holders:
- What kind of insurance policies may respond to coronavirus related losses?
- What are the barriers or roadblocks to companies getting insurance coverage under their policies?
- What are some things that Ga Businesses can do to protect themselves and their rights under their insurance policies?
- Personal injury implications to the public:
- Can there be legal liability for refusing to quarantine if you test positive?
- Under what circumstances can I file suit for contracting COVID-19?
Enter your email here to receive a link to the live stream:[contact-form-7 id=”1696″ title=”COVID”]
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org