Free Baby/Children’s Book From The Wetherington Law Firm
Some of my earliest and best memories are of reading books with my parents. Even though we had little money growing up, our home was always rich in books. Many of them have stayed with me over the years as treasured keepsakes. As an adult, I now have the opportunity to share those same books with my daughter, along with new treasures given to us by family and friends.
I would like to share some of my favorite books with other families. At least once a month I will select a book from our collection and give copies away copies to random people that complete the below form. Once you complete the form, we will keep you on the list for selection throughout the rest of the year. So, if you don’t get a book this month, you don’t have to keep coming back to this page.
There is no need to purchase anything and we won’t spam you.
[contact-form-7 id=”2408″ title=”Book Give-Away”]
The Books We Are Giving Away Include:
- ABCs of Space by Chris Ferrie
- ABCs of Physics by Chris Ferrie
- ABCs of Science by Chris Ferrie
- ABCs of Mathematics by Chris Ferrie
- Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Berenstain Bears & No Girls Allowed by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Berenstain Bears and The Truth by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Berenstain Bears and The Double Dare by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- Thank You, World by Alice McGinty
- Here We Are by Oliver Jeffers
- National Geographic For Little Kids
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
- Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
- The English Roses by Madonna
- Mr. Peabody’s Apples by Madonna
- Grover’s Love The Fur You Are In
- Welcome Little One by Sandra Magsamen
- The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
- Never Tease a Weasel by Jean Soule
- On the Wings of Peace
- The Girls by Lauren Ace
- The Princess and the Pea
- The Night Dragon by Naomi Howart
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli
While you are here, request a free #GetTheW t-shirt!